Bulk Bag Unloader
Bulk Bag Unloaders are designed and built to allow for easy unloading of pellet, corn, minerals, seeds and other dry bulk big bag materials for all your material handling equipment needs.
Why Use Bulk Bag Unloaders:
- Keeps big bags off the floor preventing moisture in the bottom of the bulk big bags
- Easier than scooping out of the top
- 5 gallon pail fits under gate
- Prevent big bags from tipping and spilling
- Ability to move big bags once opened
- Stackable for shipping large quantities
- Extension Option
- Set-on extension is available for additional height clearance ie. to load wheel barrows
- Angles lay flat complete with hardware allowing stacking for shipping and easy assembly on location
Full Hopper Bottom – Bulk Bag Unloader
- Adjustable legs
- Optional solid sides can be bolted on and bag removed
- Dimensions 58 ¾” Wide X 47 ½” deep X 34 ¾” tall; 260 lbs.
Contact Us for more information or to place your order!